OF KEY ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
- Review academic and other related
activities of the College
- Consider new programs of study for
approval of AICTE
- Consider recommendations of the
Principal regarding Promotions
- Ratify Selections / appointments made
Institute medals and prizes
- Pass Annual Budget of the College
- The functional head of the College. He mainly looks after
academics, Administration, development of education, also growth &
expansion of the institution.
- He can cause any action to be initiated which is required
in his opinion for the promotion of the above subject matter to ratification
by the Governing Body.
- He coordinates between the sponsoring Society, College
Management Committee and the other systems of managements in the college.
- To prepare all the agenda items, co-ordinate the conduct
of meetings, record the minutes and arrange to follow-up all actions
- To provide leadership, guidance, help implementation and
monitoring all the academic activities in compliance with the affiliated
- To conduct internal, end and other examinations
- To initiate all the developmental activities, monitor the
progress and report to the GB
- To ensure and receive all departmental budgets in the
prescribed form for every calendar year for the next academic year.
- To ensure the preparation of reports on various
activities and also the annual report of SNTI
- To become responsible for the general amenities and
arrangements for students and employees of SNTI
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Department HOD prepares departmental
workload as per the JNTUH syllabus, Allocation of workload in prescribed
formats. Coordinating with library committee.
- Preparation, updating and
standardization of student Handbook & Lab manuals.
- Collection &
Verification of course material & PPT certifies by academic committee.
- Coordinate with Library committee, Time-Table In-charge, Lab In-charge,
Internal Examination In-charge for smooth class activities and midterm exams
- Preparation of list of weak students in each class and conduct bridge
classes, slip tests.
- Analysis result to conduct Remedial classes for failure
students. Ensuring Club activities and Guest lectures, workshop &
- For the smooth functioning regarding
departmental issues prescribed formats, register, worksheet and
mentor/counseling report book were well designed in a systematic form each
have predescribed guidelines, In-charge duties, role and responsibilities.
- Every Department has a Coordinator to monitor the, Time
Table In-charge, Class In-charge (section wise), Lab In-charge, Internal
Examination In-charge and Department level Committee In-charges.
In-charges duties & responsibilities are well defined as per standard
operating procedures with harmony.