Vee Technologies is visiting our campus. Please ask your students to attend this drive without fail.
Recruitment drive location: Scient Institute of Technology, Ibrahimpatnam
Recruitment drive date: 20th March 9:30 AM
Company name: VEE TECHNOLOGIES
Job location: Bangalore, Chennai, Salem
Position 1: AR Trainee (Medical billing proces)
CTC: First 6 months: Rs. 12500 pm (Bangalore), Rs. 12,500 (Chennai), Rs. 11,500 (Salem)
After 6 months (confirmed hike): Rs. 15,000 (Bangalore), Rs. 15,000 (Chennai), Rs. 14,000 (Salem)
Eligibility: B.Tech/Graduation (No % criteria)
Position 2: Medical coder trainee
CTC: First 6 months: Rs. 10,250 pm (Bangalore), Rs. 10,250 (Chennai), Rs. 12,500 (Salem)
After 6 months (confirmed hike): Rs.15,000 (Bangalore), Rs. 15,000 (Chennai), Rs. 15,000 (Salem)
Eligibility: B.Pharm, Life science graduates (No % criteria)
Position 3: Business development executive
CTC: First 6 months: 15,000 pm (Bangalore),
After 6 months (confirmed hike): Based on performance
Note: Incentives will be provided its depends on the performance of the candidates in all the designation.
1. Online Test / Offline Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical Interview [For Business Development-Trainee @ Bangalore Office]
4. Face to Face interview
I cordially invite your students to participate in the Microland recruitment drive. Please ask your students to contact me before filling online form.
Date: 22nd March 2017 for online examination at 10:00 AM. Please be in the college by 9:30 AM
Location: Scient Institute of Technology, Ibrahimpatnam
Eligibility: Fresh Graduate passing out in 2017, B. E (CSE/IT/ECE) preferred 60% Through Out
Compensation: 2,28,000 to 2,56,000 PA
Registration link: http://careers.firmnxt.com/Register/C0
Position Title: Desktop Engineer
Job Description 1: Client is looking for people with knowledge on Networking.
• Good Communication Skills is must
• Should be open to work in 24*7shifts environments
• With good knowledge on Outlook/lotus note
• Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
• Basic troubleshooting knowledge needed along with knowledge on the Operating System
• Configuring and Troubleshooting of MS OUTLOOK/lotus note-To solve the technical problems remotely.
• Knowledge of Software Installation.
• Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
Job Description 2: For this position we are looking for people with knowledge on Java Portal technology, especially Liferay Portal. If you have knowledge on designing and developing portal applications and are looking for a company that offers growth and learning, then you are the one we were looking for!
• Knowledge on application design and development using Liferay Portal or another Java standard portal such as IBM WebSphere Porta.
• Knowledge of JSR 168/286 portlets
• Liferay portal theme development
• Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
• Good Knowledge in Java/J2EE, JSF, Servlets, JSP and JDBC
• Candidates will take Online test based on Aptitude/General English/Basic topics on C, C++ & Java
• Test results will be shared with Placement Director with in two working days.
• Results need to be announced to the Short listed candidates.
• LOI (Letter of Intent) will be issued to the shortlisted candidates with in five working Days from the online examination day through email.
• Batch Creation: Batches will be created based on the CAT score and their application.
• Client round of interview will be scheduled batch wise at client location starting from May 2017.
MICROLAND, is a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 3,500 professionals across its offices in Europe, Middle East, North America and India.